Thank you for visiting the AMEN website.
AMEN – the Israeli Association of Multiple Myeloma patients, was established in 2005 by Multiple Myeloma patients for the sake of Israeli MM patients and their family members.
Among AMEN’s targets are the following:
– Dissemination of information about Multiple Myeloma to patients all over the country.
– Communications and cooperation with all the medical centers for the benefit of the patients.
– Activity for the welfare of the MM patients and their families.
– Accompanying new patients in their first steps with MM.
– Research activity in the area of MM.
Being in contact with AMEN ensures being part of an almost familial community of MM patients: direct and regular communication with other patients and advice regarding sources of information about the disease, medications, support, social security and the relevant authorities.
AMEN maintains close relationships with some of the most powerful international MM patients organizations.
IMF – International Myeloma Foundation helped and guided us right from the start.
In 2012 AMEN became a member of MPE – Myeloma Patient Europe, the European Myeloma patients organization and is taking an active part in the MPE.
Basic information for patients and caregivers can be found on the IMF SITE.
To contact us and for more details about AMEN please call our hot line: 052-2262326. You may also write to us by mail us at: email@example.com